“GOT MY MIND ON MY MIRACLE(S)
AND MIRACLE(S) ON MY MIND: SEVEN!”
2 Kings 4:20-35
Miracles, by definition, defy human explanation. If you can explain what God has done, then it’s not a miracle. That does not mean God did not do it. It simply means that that particular event is not a miracle.
Today’s message is designed to help you wrap your finite mind around why God wants to perform miracles in your life. As you grow in these revelations, your mindset, and subsequent faith, becomes more receptive to the indescribable and incredible acts of God: miracles. After all, as a person thinks, so he or she is!
Today’s message provides seven (7) simple, but subtly life-changing attributes of God. These attributes help us understand why God is able, ready and willing to perform the “impossible” for or through you – for His glory.
- God is the author of creation. Genesis 1:1
- God has authority over His creation. Deuteronomy 10:14; Psalm 89:11
- God has constant access to His creation. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- God accesses the most important assets: Godly manifestations that money cannot buy. Psalm 50:10, 11; Haggai 2:8
- God’s attitude lays the framework for your miracles. 2 Corinthians 1:20, 12:9
- Your appointed time under God is now. Jeremiah 29:11
- God’s anointing is still operative! 2 Kings 4:35
If you would like the Word Version of the sermon notes, click HERE.