June 15th – August 22nd
(The activities will not be presented July 13th-18th due to Vacation Bible School.) Weekly, children will enjoy a variety of daily activities. Children may join us whenever they are available for these half hour activities. For all inquires, please email Frankie Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Mondays at 11:30 a.m., children will enjoy faith building Bible Stories.
- On Tuesdays at 11:30 a.m., children will complete an arts and crafts activity.
- On Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m., children will participate with “How To” hands on activities via video
- On Thursdays at 11:30 a.m., children will enjoy a time of Spanish conversation followed by physical fun, exercise and fellowship.
- On Fridays at 11:30 a.m., children will need their Bibles to participate with the Sword Bible Drill and Bible games.
- On Saturdays at 2:00 p.m., children will share their favorite assigned Show & Tell item, their Garden in a Container and receive a Pep talk of encouragement.
- On Sundays at 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m., children will enjoy Bible confessions, Praise & Worship with exercise and be introduced to the Sunday Bible Story followed by Bible Drill.
Each day’s presenter is a Children’ Ministry volunteer. Frankie Hall will monitor the families receiving the google meet link for the activities.