“We are the Kingdom Building, Satan Busting people of God!“
YOU ARE WELCOME!
Thank you for accepting the invitation to join The Windsor Village Church Family (WVCF) in building God’s Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven. We thank the Lord for you!
Your decision to unite with us completes the FIRST STEP in a TWO-STEP commitment to full-fledged membership. To become a meaningful member of the Body of Christ, the church, click the button below to complete the Windsor Village Church Family Membership Form.
STEP TWO is your required participation in the New Members’ Orientation & Graduation Weekend. This unique new member experience will introduce you to your new church home and the variety of life-changing membership opportunities for spiritual growth, service and faith-sharing.
- With prayer as the foundation, Kirbyjon Caldwell and the WVCF have answered the call to impact the community for 36 years. Learn how!
- Visit with our pastoral leadership, lay leadership and staff, and fellowship with other new members.
- Move forward in understanding our mission, guiding principles and influence of John Wesley, slavery abolitionist, Sunday School starter and praise & worship enthusiast.
- Explore: what it means to be saved, what it means to be Christian, the Trinity, baptism, the power of prayer and our celebration of Biblical feasts.
- Make social media and technology work for you to gain access to meaningful Church resources, awesome events and growth-building classes.
- Be introduced to Windsor Village’s 70-plus ministries and sign up to serve and share the unique gifts God has placed in you!
- Establish your personal growth plan for spiritual development
- Round out the weekend with great teaching, tour of The KBC and a WVCF celebration of your graduation and membership. Hallel-Yah!
”May we all thus experience what is to be not almost only, but altogether Christians."John WesleyFounder of Methodism
YOUR NEW MEMBERS’ ORIENTATION & GRADUATION WEEKEND SCHEDULE
Virtual Saturday session starts at 9 AM and ends at 12 PM
CURRENTLY ALL SESSIONS ARE VIRTUAL
During your New Members’ Orientation & Graduation Weekend experience, expect to be enlightened, encouraged and enable on your journey towards full membership status and your pathway to achieving God’s will for you. Ready to join? Click the button below to complete the membership information form. Click here for the weekend agenda. Email your completed membership forms to email@example.com or contact her for more information.