Hover over the graphics below for more content.
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT…
Keys To The Kingdom
On the 2nd Monday of each month during the Prayer & Fellowship Call, we added Keys to the Kingdom, a powerful training series to sharpen us in the areas of prayer and spiritual warfare. Topics will change monthly. This series is taught by Natasha Brown Watson, director of Supernatural Services & Communications.
Click here for the Daily Prayer Topic.
INSTRUCTIONS (If you don’t want to be connected directly when clicking the above button):
Joining the Prayer – Audio Only
- From any phone: Dial the above corresponding numbers and pin number.
- Creating a new contact on your mobile phone for the Morning Glory can ease weekly calls.
- Or, downloaded the Windsor Village app, click “Prayer Call” on the second page, scroll down to the appropriate audio call and “CLICK”
- Once connected mute your phone to eliminate any background noise.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Prayer is a chance to enter into
a two-way conversation with the Almighty King
Prayer is the foundation upon which The Windsor Village Church Family stands. We believe in praying God’s Word back to Him in the format of The Model Prayer (Matthew 6:9-13).
The Supernatural Services and Communications Department leads our prayer efforts by writing prayers that our Church Family prays daily as well as special prayers that are incorporated into our Weekend Worship Celebrations. Trained and dedicated Prayer Partners are available at each Worship Celebration as well as special events to provide prayer support and leadership.
If you would like to join Supernatural Services and Communications, click here.
Click here to submit a prayer request.