The Singles’ Ministry “Stay Fit” Tips for Our Church Family (Children, Youth, Young Adults and Adults)
- Begin each day with God through Bible reading/study and prayer as well as end each day with prayer and thanksgiving.
- Enjoy healthy nutrition by preparing meals consisting of protein along with plenty of vegetables, fruits and lots of water. Include no sugary foods or only one serving of a sugary treat per week.
- Exercise at least 15 minutes to 30 minutes per day, covering your mouth and nose if needed. Exercise may include: walking your street block, jumping rope, push-ups, trampoline exercises, hula hooping, bike riding, jumping jacks, jogging, etc.
- Do plenty of hand washing throughout the day, along with a daily warm bath or shower. Fulfill the CDC 20-second hand washing requirements by singing 3 times the chorus, “Yes, Jesus loves me.”
- Consider including a daily vitamin such as a multi-vitamin, vitamin C, E, D and Zinc.
- Minimize stress by replacing worry/stress with prayer and checking on others. Watch out for stress enhancers.
- Tell someone you love them and/or demonstrate your love towards someone.