Strong, Godly marriages are the foundation for society. The Married Couples’ Ministry empowers married couples to understand, develop and sustain their relationships based on a Christ-centered model for marriage.
They accomplish this goal through the following programs:
- Fellowships are held on the first Friday at 7:30 p.m. During the pandemic we are meeting virtually on Zoom. Monthly fellowships encourage a support system for engaged and married couples. There are interactive, fun activities that encourages couples to strengthen your their relationship.
- Ready or Knot is our premarital classes that are offered in the Spring and Fall of each year. These four-week sessions look at what a Godly marriage looks like according to scripture. These sessions are open to married couples as a relationship refresher as well as to single individuals who are trying to decide if marriage is for them. Completion of premarital classes is required to be married by a Windsor Village Pastor.
- Marriage Mentors are couples who have been successfully married for more than 10 years who are partnered with couples who need one on one mentoring to strengthen their relationship.
- Matrimony Sunday is offered on the fifth Sunday of the month. Couples who have completed Premarital Classes and who have their marriage license can get married for free at our 12:00 p.m. Worship Celebration. ( This will not resume until we resume regular church services.)
- Neighborhood Date Nights encourage couples to go out and have fun! Dating is better when you are married, let us help you to plan fun, encouraging activities for you and your spouse.
To sign up for any of these opportunities, or for more information, email Regina Myers.