- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL BACK TO SCHOOL
Save the date for Saturday, August 15th at 10 AM as our Annual Back to School Drive goes VIRTUAL! In lieu of school supplies, you can assist Houston-area students, families and educators by donating online to the Promise of Giving donation category by clicking here. All July and August donations collected in the Promise of Giving donation category will go toward the Back To School Drive.
- First and foremost, we need people to donate as we are not receiving/collecting school supplies.
- There is not a minimum to donate, but $25 can provide a child with a backpack and supplies.
- Donations can be received:
- CLICKING THE LINK ABOVE
- TEXT: “B2S” to 713.322.7711
Windsor Village Church Family
Attn: C. Stubberfield
6011 W. Orem Dr., Suite 2250
Houston, TX 77085
- Donations will go through August 15th.
- Those in need will register to receive an e-card to a school supply distribution center.
- Registrations will go through August 15th.
- The plan is for each child to receive an e-gift card. The amount may be up to $25. With a family max of up to 4 children ($100)
- After August 15th, individuals will be emailed their e-gift to make the direct purchase with the distributor.
- August 15th beginning at 10am we will host a live “telethon”
- Encouraging people to like, share, and GIVE to help our community and the children.
- During the telethon, we will have guest speakers and performances.
- The telethon will be broadcasted via Facebook Live.
Email Chilond Bady for more information.