“DON’T BOX ME IN!”
Mark 15:46, 47; Acts 3:15
Today’s Resurrection Sunday presentation is designed to accomplish two (2) basic objectives: 1) show you how the resurrection power of God should work in your daily living; and 2) encourage you to identify and pursue ALL of the Kingdom accomplishments God wants you to complete while you are on Earth.
Notice the first objective states: how the power of God SHOULD work. Unfortunately, oftentimes God’s Power does NOT work in our daily lives as it should. Today, we will expose one reason His Power does not work as it should in your life and position you to fix it. When you accomplish the second objective, your life is fulfilled, the community is helped and the Kingdom is advanced.
Only The Lord God Almighty has the authority to tell you which dreams, hopes and aspirations (He has for you) are “too high” or “too far.” So, do not allow anyone or anything, including yourself, to box you in! God, The Father, did not create you to be boxed in. Jesus Christ, His Son, did not save you simply to live a boxed-in life. God, The Holy Spirit, does not empower and sustain you to live a boxed-in life. Don’t settle!
Keep pursuing what God wants you to do, no matter how high or how far it may be.
- The Astrodome: “It’s too high”
- The Galleria: “It’s too far”
- Pointe 234: It’s here!
- Ephesians 3:20: It’s coming!
Marvelous by Walter Hawkins
- God gave His Life so you might live by exchanging His life for yours.
- Some folk see your faults. God, on the other hand, sees your accomplishments.
- God sees both the good works and the finished products of those works He placed in you.
- One of the enemy’s first steps toward boxing you in is to measure you (up) based on your past failures, disappointments and fears.
- If allowed, he will put you in a box that is customized just for you.
- “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” 1 Peter 1:3
- God created human beings to do a lot of things. Manipulating other people is not one of them.
- Folk can move you around without touching you. They can simply move your box.
- “He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the Son of His love, in Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.” Colossians 1:13, 14 “And God both raised up The Lord and will also raise us up by His Power.” I Corinthians 6:14
- Once you see yourself and speak to yourself per the enemy’s messaging, you are truly boxed in.
- The same Power Who got Jesus up and out of His box is available and ready to do the same for you: The Holy Spirit! Romans 1:4
- “Who is he who condemns? It is Christ Who died, and furthermore is also risen, Who is even at the right hand of God, Who also makes intercession for us.” Romans 8:34
If you would like the PDF Version of the sermon notes, click HERE.
If you would like the Word Version of the sermon notes, click HERE.
© 2019 Caldwell Ministries, Inc.
All rights reserved – No production of this material is permitted without expressed written permission of CMI.