The power and authority to have a blessed 2019 is in your hands. The Lord God Almighty has already put it there. Choose it and use it! Today’s message will show you why you have power and authority and how to use it. Make it a blessed new year!
WE HAD GOD’S MANDATE.
- God’s original plan was for man to have dominion and governance over the Earth.
- The Dominion Mandate did NOT say God would rule with us. God said: “Let them have dominion.”
HUMANITY CEDED THE DOMINION MANDATE TO SATAN.
1 Timothy 2:23
- Through deception, Eve relinquished God’s plan and agenda for humanity.
- Through co-dependency, Adam did not overrule the deception. Adam allowed the deception to stand.
SATAN TOOK OVER THAT GOVERNANCE AND USES IT.
2 Corinthians 4:4
- Satan is the god of this world. He orchestrates chaos, disorder and destruction.
- Satan’s greatest weapon is keeping us blind and in darkness.
SATAN GIVES HIS POWER TO THOSE WHO USE IT.
Luke 4:5, 6
- When humanity ceded our Dominion Mandate, the lease Adam was given on Earth was handed over to Satan.
- Satan gives the Dominion Mandate to whomever he wants.
WITHOUT AN INTERCESSOR, GOD DOES NOT GET INVOLVED IN THE AFFAIRS OF HUMANITY.
- If God were to get involved in the affairs of humanity on Earth, God would violate the order He set in motion when He gave dominion to Adam.
- Everything God does and anything that happens in the Earth, God reveals it to a person on Earth. Then, that person has the assignment to intercede.
SINCE THE FALL, EVERYTHING GOD GETS INVOLVED WITH REQUIRES PRAYERS FROM US.
“God does nothing but in answer to prayer; and even they who have been converted to God, without praying for it themselves, were not without the prayers of others. Every new victory which a soul gains is the effect of a new prayer.” ~ John Wesley
Source: Prayer Moves God by Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams
January 12, 2019
2019 Caldwell Ministries, Inc.
All rights reserved – No production of this material is permitted without expressed written permission of CMI
If you would like the Word Version of the sermon notes, click HERE.